FriendsCommunitiesMetaphyiscalHeader

Forums Forums Everything Else Guest Desk 20 Things About YOU!! (Merged Introduction threads)

113 voices
340 replies
  • Author
    bewitched_sam
    Participant

i never ever use the spell chack

see??

pudgybuster
    Participant

:wave: Welcome Samantha!

:jumper: Cbob — you are back!!!!!!!
    Please hang around for a while — I’ve missed you terribly. By the way — Friday is my seminar!!!!! I can’t wait!!!!!

Love,
    Jeannie

canadianmom
    Participant

Hey Bob and Sam!
    Great to see your 20 things!!
    Gee, Bob, I never would have guessed the becoming a believer of John story!! Very cool!! :P

Blessings,
    ~Nicole

starlasue
    Participant

Samantha

LOL. I wish I had enough money to fulfill your “dream job”! :lwink:

Peace
    starlasue

PS watt’s spel chek??? :lwink:

bewitched_sam
    Participant

hey starlasue are you in lancaster? or near it? i am in cols ohio?

i would do the dream job for free if it got me away from these kids for 5 minutes!! kidding. usually!!

Kopper
    Participant

Hello everyone, I joined the board a short while ago and have been lurking around. Thought it was time to officially introduce myself, so here’s 20 things about me:

1) French Canadian, born in New Brunswick and now reside in Ontario
    2) Married for 3 years as of May 20, 2003
    3) No children but hope to be pregnant in the near future
    4) Work as a Human Resources Assistant
    5) Love peanut butter!!!!
    6) Favourite type of food(s) – Seafood, Mexican and Chinese
    7) Christian – brought up Roman Catholic
    8) Started my spiritual journey after my Dad died in 1992
    9) Have yet to meet/see John Edward but did have the opportunity for a reading with Suzane Northrop – She was fab!!
    10) Like to say “Eh” alot, I’m Canadian, what can I say!!
    11) Favourite hockey team – Toronto Maple Leafs
    12) A bit of a loner at times, I guess I like my own company
    13) Enjoy reading – right now reading Sacred Contracts by Carolne Myss
    14) Enjoy Music artists- Annie Lennox and Josh Groban
    15) Favourite TV Shows – Crossing Over (of course) and Friends
    16) Love to travel – been to Curacao, Punta Cana, and Cancun
    17) Best feature – my smile (according to my husband)
    18) Love to ice skate
    19) Favourite season – Summer!!!!
    20) My 2 ultimate favourite things to do – Have long talks with my Mom and eat popcorn at the movies!!

Jude
    Participant

Hello, Kopper :wave: and welcome to the board!

I’m working on Sacred Contracts right now, and I’ve been listening to NOTHING but Annie Lennox for the past 2 days!

Small world, eh? oops! But I’m not Canadian! :D

canadianmom
    Participant

Hey Kopper,
    Leafs fan, eh? ;) I’m a canuck fan myself, but now they’re out of the play-off’s, Ottawa all the way! GO SENATORS!! :D
    Welcome to the boards!
    Ontario?? Cool! My sister just left for Mississauga yesterday, with family in tow to start a new job & life. I’m going to miss her a lot, but know she’ll be ok.
    I’ve always wanted to see NB, but only got as far as Ont. one day, I want to journey across country, and making it to Alberta later this summer will be an adventure in itself! :)

Enjoy, kick back & relax! There’s a lot of us around here to show you the ropes!

starlasue
    Participant

Samantha:

Lancaster it is! Heart of Amish country. Now can’t you just wiggle your nose and drop in once in a while to whip up a meal with a fantastic dessert or clean the bathroom. :lwink:

Sorry, old tired joke you have probably heard a million times. :nosay: But sometimes, I just have to ‘crack’ myself up. :D

Peace
    starlasue

bewitched_sam
    Participant

darling i would lovve to pop over anytime…. if i had aquarter for every….hhaha.
    are you coming to cols for the seminar friday??

{she waits with baited breath;) ****too nervous she takes to lying down on the couch)

i wont tell you that i am bringing TREATS OF SWEETNESS AND SPLENDOR with me….so if you arent going maybe you should!!

name your poison….see i can bake anything because i dont like sweets..
    now baguettes and cheese….thats my downfall!!

cbob
    Participant

HI Jeannie !!

Be sure to email me with the Friday recap !!!!

Good luck !!!

starlasue
    Participant

Samantha:

No not one of the lucky ones. You’ll just need to post all about it when the Board is back up!

Have a super time! :jumper:

Peace
    starlasue

bewitched_sam
    Participant

oh well…me and my armband,smile and goodies will try and behave and report back!

pudgybuster
    Participant

Originally posted by cbob
    HI Jeannie !!

Be sure to email me with the Friday recap !!!!

Good luck !!!

Pilotman — I’ll let you know as soon as we get back in town on Saturday! I am so totally excitied :jumper: I just don’t know what to do with myself. (Oh no, another song coming on!:wink: ) I feel like I did when I was waiting for cheerleading results to get posted — you know like you WANT to know, but are absolutely AFRAID to find out? But, I’m going to take your lead (and all the others on this board) and not expect anything at all other than a fabulous evening with one of the most fascinating men in the world (present company excluded of course :lwink: )

Like I said, STICK AROUND — we missed you!

Jeannie

TeenaSee
    Participant

Originally posted by bewitched_sam
    6. I love sinatra, harry connick, thellonius monk,dylan, janis joplin, alan jackson, the smiths and abba. and i find them all to be incredilby on the same wave length…that could be scary[/quote]
    The Smiths?? No way! :thumbsup: How Soon Is Now? :lwink: Oh wait, that’s just Morrissey isn’t it? I knew there was a reason I liked ya. I saw Harry Connick Jr in concert in Hawaii, he rocks! Lets not forget Abba… I rollerskated for hours to them! Go listen to the lyrics of I Have A Dream again… it makes alot of sense, crossing the stream… ;)

Quote:
    17. i have a huge weakness for longaberger

Ok I have to ask since no one else has…. what is this? A tall german guy? :shrug:

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 341 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.