FriendsCommunitiesMetaphyiscalHeader
8 voices
7 replies
  • Author
    Leighski
    Participant

WoW I was shocked to see that JE Seminar in Toronto in Aug/07 is sold out Thank god he has added another one Whew I still might have a chance:P His 2007 Tour is almost completely sold-out. I would to have to think this will be his best year yet for reaching soo many people.

Leigh

Don
    Participant

It sure doesn’t take long does it?

Jayell
    Participant

Has anyone heard if some of these will be filmed for TV ? I have not seen any notice of new shows on WE….It is amazing how fast the show sell out. Jayell

Stephanie
    Participant

With my work schedule constantly changing, I was trying to hold off ordering a ticket for the Pittsburgh show because I was hoping some members of the board would want to get together. It being almost 7 months away I thought I would have some time. Now it’s sold out. Oh well, guess I wasn’t meant to be there.

mystical
    Participant

@jayell 132720 wrote:

Has anyone heard if some of these will be filmed for TV ? I have not seen any notice of new shows on WE….It is amazing how fast the show sell out. Jayell

http://www.we.tv/shows/JohnEdward/

All New Season Coming July 2007

unicorn91432
    Participant

Thanks for the link, mystical. I was wondering when WE would start promoting the new shows. :clap:

The WE site has several short videos and once again you can post a question for John.

Unicorn :hearts:

Pam B
    Keymaster

Yes thank you :)

It’s good to know that WE is still going to provide John’s work in a very large way. This is very good news :thumbsup:

Jeannie
    Participant

@stephanie 132725 wrote:

With my work schedule constantly changing, I was trying to hold off ordering a ticket for the Pittsburgh show because I was hoping some members of the board would want to get together. It being almost 7 months away I thought I would have some time. Now it’s sold out. Oh well, guess I wasn’t meant to be there.

Steph – don’t be too sure. I clicked on one that said “sold out” and still got a ticket. It is worth a try.:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.