FriendsCommunitiesMetaphyiscalHeader

Forums Forums The After Life John Edward Cross Country on WE TV John Edward Australian tour 2007

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Posts
  • #67517
    mumandtwins
    Participant

    I can’t say how upset I am that John Edward who was booked for a seminar at the Adelaide convention centre South Australia cancelled :( yet he is still going cross country to Perth, and doing the Eastern States, W Channel is also giving some lucky person the chance for a personal reading I went to put in my entry, only to find out that South Australian Residents are ineligible for entry.

    I would really like to know why JE can’t do Adelaide, anyone who may look at Australia will see places look close but Melbourne the closest is about 3000 miles away from here, and would be grateful if anyone could shed some light on why he would cancel a city.

    Geniene:tissue:

    #120813
    Camry58
    Participant

    Geniene, I am not in any way connected with John or the organisers for this tour, but my take is that it isn’t the distance, it is possibly that the tickets may not have sold as well as they did for other cities. I recall there was another tour (don’t think it was John but cannot remember who it was) that was cancelled due to poor ticket sales. He had 3 shows in Brisbane and each of them were sold out. My belief is that he could have scheduled another 3 and they would also be sold out.

    It’s unfortunate for yourself and others who live in Adelaide but it could be the reason.

    mumandtwins;137535 wrote:
    I can’t say how upset I am that John Edward who was booked for a seminar at the Adelaide convention centre South Australia cancelled :( yet he is still going cross country to Perth, and doing the Eastern States, W Channel is also giving some lucky person the chance for a personal reading I went to put in my entry, only to find out that South Australian Residents are ineligible for entry.

    I would really like to know why JE can’t do Adelaide, anyone who may look at Australia will see places look close but Melbourne the closest is about 3000 miles away from here, and would be grateful if anyone could shed some light on why he would cancel a city.

    Geniene:tissue:

    #120818
    mumandtwins
    Participant

    could very well be, given the price of the tickets this time around, still worth every penny to see, I saw him twice before when he came to Adelaide, first time in 2004 when I got my reading, then last year when he was there for 2 nights and full both nights, guess living in South Australia it seems Australia ends at the South Australian border, much like they say South Australia ends at Gepps Cross :(

    the real cruncher was the competition on W Channel wouldn’t allow for SA entrants either

    Camry58;137641 wrote:
    Geniene, I am not in any way connected with John or the organisers for this tour, but my take is that it isn’t the distance, it is possibly that the tickets may not have sold as well as they did for other cities. I recall there was another tour (don’t think it was John but cannot remember who it was) that was cancelled due to poor ticket sales. He had 3 shows in Brisbane and each of them were sold out. My belief is that he could have scheduled another 3 and they would also be sold out.

    It’s unfortunate for yourself and others who live in Adelaide but it could be the reason.

    #120833
    Camry58
    Participant
    mumandtwins;137647 wrote:
    the real cruncher was the competition on W Channel wouldn’t allow for SA entrants either

    I can understand why you would be upset. It doesn’t seem very fair to me. Did you contact W ? They should know it isn’t fair.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.