FriendsCommunitiesMetaphyiscalHeader

Forums Forums Resources Books/Tapes/ Videos/Newsletters John Holland’s Tip for November 12, 2006

10 voices
18 replies
  • Author
    LoriM
    Participant
    From 101 Ways to Jumpstart your Intuition
    Manifesting

How do you make your goals and desires come alive? Having a clear picture in your mind (of the highest good) and charging it with energy can help turn it into reality. This week visualize a goal that you have been thinking about or working on presently. See it in its final resolution. Now feel what it’s like to have a successful outcome. See it happening here and now. Maintain and charge this image as you breathe energy into it. Feel the excitement, the energy, and the joy. Let it go, trust, and release it to the universe.

Blessings – John

LoriM
    Participant

Okay so I can finally post about this..

Sorry to beat you to the punch Gail! ;) I read this this morning and about fell out of my chair! I had to post it and then I couldn’t do this until I turned around and got to work!

Last night Mike and I had this exact conversation! I have been talking to him about how since coming back from the JH Chicago workshop that I have felt like I am not doing what my soul purpose is and that I am really not happy anymore doing the line of work I am in. I have felt this way for a while.. not just since coming back… but the workshop just validated those feelings for me.

Since then I have been listening… really listening – to the messages and guidance I have been getting and along with that a new little niggle has been started in the back of my mind…. along with a plan… a plan that I can actually visualize and see happening! :D

SO – I open my email… and Manifesting was in my inbox! Maybe I am just seeing what I want to see… but I don’t think so. Not this time. ;)

Pam B
    Keymaster

This is also SO timely for me! In the past when I’ve heard or read about “manifesting” I thought “Hmm sounds good in theory” but I guess I was content with where I was and what was coming to me so I couldn’t truly relate.

But now…now I have a goal in front of me, that I’d like to achieve. So this is very timely for me too!

Happy for the opportunity to put it into practice!!!

Lori, what did John say? “If you have a dream that can be shared….” :)

Paula Mae
    Participant

This is just toooo funny. Bea and I were talking about manifesting just this weekend and she suggested a book by Wayne Dyer that I just purchased called Manifest Your Destiny. Talk about a sign! I think we all have a me too moment going on!

Paula

Gail
    Participant

Please keep posting the hints, Lori. You are doing a better job at it than I did. Much neater looking. :)

Gail

Dawn
    Participant

Awesome timing, thank you Lori :)

I need to manifest some positive changes too :D

Dumb question, but where do you sign up to receive this weekly newsletter? I signed up for his regular newsletter, but is this something different? It’s been a couple weeks now and I haven’t gotten anything so far.

LoriM
    Participant

Dawn,

Honestly… someone emailed it to me and there was a link with it that enabled my to sign up for it. I am not sure how to do it through his normal site. I will send it to you through regular email and see if that works. :hearts:

CarolynB

LOL, Dawn. I did the opposite! I signed up for the tips and thought I’d also get the regular newsletter!:banana: I can’t find the 101 links now … perhaps it’s been removed? I did find the regular newsletter link, so I’m signed up for it now! :hearts: Perhaps if you just e-mailed his office, they could put you on the 101 links list.

Gail
    Participant
    LoriM
    Participant

You are AWSOME Gail!:banana: :love:

Dawn
    Participant

Aha! Thanks Gail! All signed up now:dance:

Beth
    Participant

Thanks for posting this, Lori! :wave: And, of course, it’s no coincidence that you saw this message about manifesting when you did!

I love getting John’s tips every week. He continues to amaze me with his insights.

This tip speaks to how we can all make things happen in our lives by putting the right energy and intention to it. I believe it, don’t you?;) Of course, you have to keep working on those goals too, in addition to giving them to the universe.:hearts:

Laura
    Participant
    zelda6;126454 wrote:
    This tip speaks to how we can all make things happen in our lives by putting the right energy and intention to it. I believe it, don’t you?;)

I believe it! :dance: I really, really do!

CarolynB

I believe it! :dance: I really, really do!

LOL, Laura … I was going to write that exact same thing … until I saw your post! (((Soul Sistah))) :hearts:

Laura
    Participant

LOL!!! (((Soul Sistah)))

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.