FriendsCommunitiesMetaphyiscalHeader

Forums Forums Resources Books/Tapes/ Videos/Newsletters John Holland’s Tip for November 27, 2006

2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
    LoriM
    Participant

Receiving Guidance
    From 101 Ways to Jumpstart your Intuition

Imagine any decision or choice in front of you, such as: “Should I proceed with this project?” or “Is this person right for the job?” Now ask, “How do I feel about this decision?” and “How will I feel about it a year from now?” Notice how your body feels. Is it light? Heavy? Tense? Are you sensing colors, symbols, or words? Write them down without thinking, before your mind tries to rationalize them. Congratulate yourself! You just received information from an intuitive perspective.

Blessings – John

z_spacer.gif

I am now open to my intuitive guidance – and can access it anytime I wish

Click here to subscribe to John’s Newsletter

Beth
    Participant

Love this one!

Receiving Guidance

Imagine any decision or choice in front of you, such as: “Should I proceed with this project?” or “Is this person right for the job?” Now ask, “How do I feel about this decision?” and “How will I feel about it a year from now?” Notice how your body feels. Is it light? Heavy? Tense? Are you sensing colors, symbols, or words? Write them down without thinking, before your mind tries to rationalize them. Congratulate yourself! You just received information from an intuitive perspective.

Blessings – John

I am now open to my intuitive guidance – and can access it anytime I wish

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.