FriendsCommunitiesMetaphyiscalHeader

Forums Forums Numerology Meaning of Time? 3:41

10 voices
13 replies
  • Author
    LoriM
    Participant

Alison,

I was wondering if you could tell me the significance of the number 341. Every day at work I have one single red tailed hawk that soars eye level with my window at work. He is there every single day with out fail at 3:41 p.m. I have had people tell me that it could be a message and to find out what the numbers mean. I had looked it up in Doreen Virtues book of angel numbers but I wanted to find out if numerology had a different take on it. Thanks!:hearts:

Lori

Leighski
    Participant

WoW. This defintely has some sort of meaning someone is trying to send you a message….hmmm wonder what it could be???

Leigh

AlisonBaughman
    Participant

Hi Lori
    I have taken the following from http://www.sayahda.com/cyc.html which explains about the hawk so eloquently. This site might also be helpful to other members of Friends Communities so I share it with all of you.
    [SIZE=+1]The Hawk[/SIZE]
    In Native American cultures the hawk represents a messenger. It often appears in our life when we need to pay attention to the subtle messages found in our surroundings and from those we come in contact with. As with all messages received it is important to recognize its underlying truth. Because there are so many varieties of hawk its messages vary and can affect all levels of our psyche.
    One thing that all hawks have in common is the skill to move between the seen and unseen realms gracefully connecting both worlds together. Their acute vision compliments this ability and their discriminating nature keeps them out of harms way. The broader vision of the hawk allows them to see what the future holds. In man this symbolizes prophetic insight. If this medicine is underdeveloped a tendency towards over analyzing everything is common. In so doing, clear vision is lost. Those who hold this totem should remember to keep their analytical mind under control and not allow it to run wild.
    The hawk has many foraging techniques. The most typical in their pursuit of prey is swiftly following the animal’s efforts to escape. Once the hawk has secured the prey with its powerful talons, the bird dismembers it with its sharply pointed, strong beak. In man, this suggests that we can run but we cannot hide from our destiny. Sooner of later it will catch up with us.
    The destiny of all humankind is to awaken from their spiritual amnesia and realign with the original intention of their soul. When the hawk flies into our life we will be asked to evaluate who we have become and rip out the threads of our self created illusions. This enables our inner truth to surface.
    Hawk signifies union with Great Spirit. A bird of the heavens the hawk orchestrates the changes necessary for our spiritual growth. Having this totem can be bitter sweet. If we accept its presence in our life we will be asked to surrender anything that doesn’t honor the integrity of all life. Be it an idea, a feeling or an action. Although hard work is involved the rewards the hawk offers us are great.

I could not have explained the meaning of the hawk any better.
    Now to the 341 and if you wish to apply that number to the message of the hawk, the 3 is a very prophetic number and is the number of one who “sees” . The 4 is the number of one who prefers to be analytical and practical and very grounded. The 1 is the number of self.
    Perhaps you hesitate to listen to your inner guidance or rationalize it away. I think you are being encouraged to be more “open” to spirit. I think you are getting more messages than you recognize and have far more potential than you realize.
    The overall vibration of 341 is the 8 which means ” as above so below” which again ties into the message of the hawk and represents the constant flow between the earthly and spiritual realms. The 8 also demands that the holder be ethical at all times and walk the path with integrity and honor. One can not loose their spiritual self in the efforts to live materially but must nurture both aspects of self.

I think you are receiving a powerful message Lori and I am excited for you.
    If you know anything at all about Numerology, you might want to look at the numerical value of your name at birth, your Lifepath and Birthday number as well. You may see those numbers in them as well.
    I hope that helps.
    Be Blessed
    Alison

LoriM
    Participant

Allison,

Thank You SO much! Your interpretation is VERY meaningful! I have to scoot to work right now but I will respond in more detail this evening! Thank you! :)

Jeannie
    Participant

I was just telling Bill this morning, that I needed to look up the meaning of the hawk. I have been noticing a hawk flying over the park when I go for my walks. This morning we stopped at the donut shop on the way to taking our daughter to school, and while I waited in the car, I saw him circling over head. When we got back to our house, there he was circling over our house and the neighbor’s house. Hummm…. Thanks Alison.

Jeannie
    Participant

Did you read John Holland’s tip for this week?????
    http://friendscommunities.org/showthread.php?t=15802
    Very cool:cool:

Agnez
    Participant

:wave: I thought this was interesting:

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year,
    the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. This will never happen again

Not Sure if this means anything in Numerology but I thought it was pretty interesting.

LeahDS72
    Participant

Hi Lori,

I know you had posted your questions sometime ago and I just became a member of this site. However, I was wondering if you can help me because I see 341 and 143 everywhere. The numbers are all around me such as, “work”, “school”, “receipts”, “time”, etc. I don’t know if my “angels” are trying to tell me something but after reading your quote, perhaps you may know more then I? Also, the man that I have been dating for years, 341 is also in his phone numbers. We have gone back numerous times and it’s just wierd how these numbers are all around me. The other night I wasn’t feeling the best, and a SUV merged in front of me with a license plate of 143 and then a few minutes later i saw, 143 again. I hope you can help me to have a better understanding of this. It’s everywhere around me!!! I’m hoping you may be able to help me or anyone that may be reading this!!!

bless,

Leah

LoriM;131737 wrote:
    Alison,

I was wondering if you could tell me the significance of the number 341. Every day at work I have one single red tailed hawk that soars eye level with my window at work. He is there every single day with out fail at 3:41 p.m. I have had people tell me that it could be a message and to find out what the numbers mean. I had looked it up in Doreen Virtues book of angel numbers but I wanted to find out if numerology had a different take on it. Thanks!:hearts:

Lori

omega143
    Participant

hello leah~
    I noticed you had a response exactly like what Ihave been seeing for years now…. and I feel like something big is coming for my life but not sure what yet…. I see 143…413, 314 all the time, some times 30x a day…. it is unreal…. I feel something every time I see the numbers… not sure what though.. I do feel it is a message, but it is erie at the same time. Just wanted you to know you are not the only one…. :)

LeahDS72
    Participant

Hi Omega143,

It’s so wierd that you sent me a response today because i was telling my bestfriend this morning if she had any idea of these numbers that i continously see. No matter where i am at the numbers are loud and clear in front of me. I feel like my angels are trying to tell me something and i just hope God reveals to me what the message is. I, too, also been seeing these numbers for years. Again the numbers could be 143, 341, 314, 413, 43, 1243, 1043, 1143 etc…It’s just so touching when i do see the numbers.

I know i mentioned that a fellow I’ve dated for quite sometime on and off. Our relationship was very complicated from day 1 but had our greatest and worst times also. When i seen the numbers in his phone, i was so overwhelmed!!! He and I have a long history and sometimes i wonder if God is telling me or my angels perhaps, “that everything is going to be ok”. I don’t know. I thought for sure maybe you had a closer look on it.

What have your experiences been like with these numbers?

Oh and also this is really wierd and you may think ok this women is nuts but on my boyfriends intercom to get buzzed in is 083 and we met august 3rd.. i go to church and on the alter is the number 404 and believe it or not that is his unit number on his door. Wierd I say, but then i feel like, “ok leah this may be all a coincedence”. It’s just so wierd Omega and I really wish I knew!!! Honest to God!!! All these numbers being coincedental and being so in love with this man is such a feeling i can express all day.

I am sorry i gave you such a long reply but i am glad that you responded and who knows our situations can be similar or one day help eachother!!!

May you have a blessed day,
    best,
    Leah

joniames
    Participant

3 = Trinity (Father, Son, & Holy Spirit)
    4 = “for”
    1 = You

Meaning: You are in the right place, at the right time, and the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit are FOR you!

Red tailed hawk:
    Eagle vision – redemption & provision

Blessings,
    Joni

Jeannie
    Participant

:wave:Hi Joni – Welcome!
    I like your interpretations. We’ve had some really interesting discussions around here. Make your self at home.
    Jeannie

Cheri
    Participant

Hi Community,
    Ever since I met a friend of mine three years agao, I’ve been seeing the numbers 143, 431 and combinatons of these everywhere. I see them in the time of day, in the time I send text messages, in the mins I talk on my cellphone, etc. And I see them almost all the time with this friend.
    I’ll just hang up the phone with him and notice the time is 143, or I will have talked for 1 min, 43 seconds. Someimes it’s 11 mins and 43 seconds. It’s very eerie, and my friend and I believe it’s some type of spiritual message.
    I know that 143 equals I Love You, with each number indicating the amount of letters in the words. But why is it we are seeing them all the time, especially together?
    There were a few others who posted similiar questions in 2008, but I did not see a reply. Any suggestions?

Kabbalah_Muse
    Participant

I found this thread while googling for the number 341 and decided to join the forums in order to post a reply to this thread.

341 is the numerical value of the 3 Hebrew letters אמש (Aleph, Mem and Shin).
    See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_numerals to follow the number to letter assignments.
    As per the wikipedia link:
    Shin = 300
    Mem = 40
    Aleph = 1
    If you add them up 300 + 40 + 1 = 341.

Aleph, Mem and Shin (אמש) are known as the 3 mothers or the 3 mother letters in Kabbalah. The importance of the 3 mothers is taught in the Zohar and in Sefer Yetzirah (two of the most important works in Kabbalah).
    The word for Air in Hebrew is אויר (Avir) which begins with an א (Aleph).
    The word for Water in Hebrew is מים (Mayim) which begins with a מ(Mem).
    The word for Fire in Hebrew is אש (Aish) represented by its ש (Shin).

The 3 mothers are a great mystical secret.
    http://www.kosmic-kabbalah.com/chapter-3-three-mother-letters
    The Zohar explains that from them came forth the other 19 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. (There are a total of 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet) The 3 mothers are similiar to the 3 primary colors that form all other colors. If you want to argue that the primary colors can’t create white or black, guess again. The red-green-blue triplet 255,255,255 is white and the 0,0,0 triplet is black.

The story of the creation of the letters can be found in the Zohar over here:
    https://www2.kabbalah.com/k/index.php/p=zohar/zohar&vol=21&sec=773
    Although the book wasn’t written for the layman and the language of the Zohar can be hard to follow.

There are articles and blogs floating around the web dedicated to the 3 mother letters:
    e.g. http://www.kosmic-kabbalah.com/chapter-3-three-mother-letters
    e.g. http://www.alefbetdesigns.com/kabbalah/lesson6.htm

And dedicated diagrams:
    http://prs.org/images/linart/mhebru.jpg
    http://www.virtuescience.com/letter-triangle.jpg

As explained in Sefer Yetzirah, credited to Abraham our forefather, the 22 Hebrew constant letters along with the 10 sefirot that represent the vowels, form the 32 paths also known as the 32 paths of wisdom. They act as 32 points or vertices which hold the world together as explained in Sefer Yetzirah. 2^5 is 32 meaning a 5-dimensional hypercube called a penteract in English has 32 vertices. The 10 tesseract hypercells of a penteract correspond the 10 sefirot.
    The 10 hypercells of a 5-dimensional hypercube are much like the 6 square sides to a 3-dimensional cube.
    2 points make a line. 4 lines make a square. 6 squares make a cube. 8 cubes form the “sides” of a tesseract. 10 tesseract form the “sides” of a penteract. The increase of 2 each time is pretty easy to follow as every two points form a new dimension. But each time a point’s address requires an extra coordinate. A point on a 2-Dimensional graphic requires an x and y value. 3D uses x,y,z. 4D uses x,y,z,w. 5D uses x,y,z,v,w. Thus the 10 4D sides that form a 5D hypercube or hyper-cuboid represent the 10 sefirot.

The 5 dimensions of the world are sub-divided into Olam (Space), Shana(Time) and Nefesh(Soul).
    1. The 6 directions form the 3 dimensions of Olam (Space).
    2. Beginning and Ending form the dimension of Shana(Time). Not past and future as that would represent a misconception about time in Kabbalah. What came before time? God. Rather “before” in Kabbalah speaks in reference to God — The Absolute who is not bound by the limitation of time as Avraham our forefather understood when he wrote Sefer Yetzirah. See Chapter 1 Mishnah 5 in Sefer Yetzirah.

1:5 Ten Sefirot of Nothingness: Their measure is ten which have no end. A depth of beginning, a depth of end; a depth of good, a depth of evil; a depth of above, a depth below; a depth east, a depth west; a depth north, a depth south. The singular Master, God faithful King, dominates them all from His holy dwelling until eternity of eternities.

3. Connection to God forms the dimension of the Nefesh(Soul) or the spiritual. This is where our lifeforce is found. Good is more connected to its lifeforce, to God, while evil or sin is less connected. The association between sin and death is found in the story of Adam when he ate from the tree. When he sinned he brought death into the world as taught. Not only that but his connection to God was severed which is quite obvious as he was kicked out of the Garden of Eden upon sinning. How do we know the reverse that good deeds bring us closer to God? See Proverbs 11:4 “Wealth is worthless in the day of wrath, but righteousness saves from death.” Life is associated with God and Death is associated with “the other side” as we say in Kabbalah.

Getting back to the mother letters, the Hebrew letters play an important role in the world. When the four letters of the tetragrammaton for example are written from top to bottom, the shape of man is formed. See this image: http://api.ning.com/files/lwe4aBOPShkpt7Fn0s3W*HXdG1z6zX5VmyMzwF6QBnekogJFvPv88kTNrOY5TYKOWLgr3oAbPWlFO0pQthSPqwA9THbFOppw/man3.jpg
    It is very hard to deny the resemblance of God’s name in Hebrew and its similarity to the shape of man. In fact there is even a verse in Genesis which links the two: “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” (Genesis 1:27)

Furthermore Kabbalah goes even further and mentions that the four letters of the tetragrammaton correspond the 4 elements. Fire, Air, Water and Earth and the 4 worlds. The 3 mother letters correspond 3 of these elements. The fourth element known as Earth was created by the other 3 elements if you follow the story of the creation of the letters in much the same way red, yellow and blue create brown when you use crayons. Regarding the 4 worlds, each world is formed by one of the letter’s of God’s Hebrew name. This world is the bottom-most of the 4 worlds called the the world of Assiah (Action). http://www.byzant.com/Mystical/Kabbalah/Worlds.aspx

If you got this far, congrats! Hehe.
    For further reading on the 3 Mother Letters, pull up Chapter 3 of Sefer Yetzirah.
    http://www.psyche.com/psyche/txt/scholem_sy.html

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.