August 15, 2007 at 10:09 am #67299
Hi Alison.. I wanted to ask you for some help for those of us who are traveling these days. I have talked to you a little about the numbers of the cruise and passport numbers. I was wondering if you could give everyone a short explanation on how to figure out their own numbers. The ship itself has its own number to it, m/s Zuiderdam is a good name for the ship for the intuitive cruise. I know you also mentioned that each room would have its own vibration as well. My room number comes out to a 9 which is a spiritual teacher vibration.. cant get much more perfect than that for the intuitive cruise hehehe.
I guess I wonder how you would break up a trip.. would you separately account for the flight numbers, hotel name and room number, passport if leaving the country etc so that each aspect of your trip had its own vibe. As in the flight may be rough but once you hit the hotel all is good? Would you total all the separate numbers together to pull out one overall number as well?
I am very curious about how to figure out the numerology of a trip. After all we are usually hoping to have a relaxing and enjoyable time for vacations and it would be nice to see if we can help things along by changing up room numbers or flight numbers if that would help.
Thanks for all your help Alison!! You soooo rock. Cant wait to continue with the classes you have!!
PaulaAugust 27, 2007 at 11:44 am #119878AlisonBaughmanParticipant
Re: Numerical Tips for Travel
Many apologies for missing this post! Life has been keeping me hopping.
ZUIDERDAM has an 11 vibration which is a Master Number and it does represent spiritual illumination/ the messenger. Of course, you will find that being over the water on any ship , anywhere will bring about a closer spititual connection because water is a conducter for spirit.
I think your room number is important as it pertains to the energy of the specific space you will occupy while on the ship.
I believe each and every number involved in your trip holds a vibration and certainly, when I travel, I pay careful attention to numbers of flights etc.
Often you will find that you are inavertantly given a number that is actually one of YOUR numbers ( found in your personal Numerology)
Our numbers tend to follow us around in life which pretty much makes a statement about the law of attraction.
You can reduce any number to a single digit ( except Master Numbers 11. 22. 33 )
Follow along to find the vibration of your Room onboard:
(a lighthearted version)
1: You most likely will not be holding gatherings in your room but will enjoy the solace of your space. A great room for someone who is independent.
Occupant most likely to sign up for the most adventerous excursions.
2: Love is in the air. This is a perfect space for two people to enjoy a romantic cruise. A good room for supportive, friendly, sensitive kindred souls. I see room service for 2 in your future.
3. This is the party room. Expect friends to come knocking on your door. Good room for an artistic type or for someone who is doing public speaking on the cruise. A Fun room with lively energy. Quite messy though.
Neighbors will complain about the late night noise from this room.
4. A well maintained room which is a good space for those of us who like organization in our lives. This might be the room to visit if you forgot to pack something as the occupants probably thought of everything . If you want to be on time for everything, hook up with these people.
5. Occupants of this room should expect the unexpected. Perhaps mix-ups with room service or a surprise or two. It is a great room for those of you interested in meeting new people and having new experiences. If you are looking for love in all the wrong places….this is the room for you.
6. Perfect for the family types or those bringing children. Good room for entertaining friends. Quite cozy gatherings. Occupant will enjoy the chocolate left on the pillow each night and might steal yours too.
7. This room has spiritual undertones. Good room for spiritual expansion and time for refection. Hopefully it has a balcony so you can enjoy the view of the sea. More suited to someone who needs their space.
8. A more opulant room and one where people expect the finest. Occupants most likely will be needing an extra bag for the return trip for all the things they bought. Voted most likely to buy the most jewelry on the cruise.
9. A Perfect room for a spiritual teacher or someone who is growing in spirit. Expect international visitors to come knocking. A room well suited to someone who takes a humanitarian approach to life and is well loved by all.
11. Master Energy . Would not be surprised that this is a highly charged room where you might experience unusual events of a spiritual nature.
You might find sleeping here a tad difficult at first but you will adjust.
22. Perfect room for someone who is a visionary but practical too. Chances are the occupant will figure out how they make those animals out of the towels every night.
33: Perfect room for a person with passion and a joyous nature. You can feel the love coming from this room. Occupants will be very kind and helpful. Expect by day 3 for the room to be a disaster and will definately keep the cleaning staff busy.
I hope you all have a marvelous time and I am so excited for you. I have been on 4 spiritual cruise gatherings as a presenter and I assure you that being with so many loving souls is such a blessing and one you will never forget.
http://www.visiblebynumbers.comAugust 27, 2007 at 3:00 pm #119881AlisonBaughman;136496 wrote:2: Love is in the air. This is a perfect space for two people to enjoy a romantic cruise. A good room for supportive, friendly, sensitive kindred souls. I see room service for 2 in your future.
:eek: Well alright, Paula!!!! You go, girl! :D (But then…where does that leave your roomie?)August 27, 2007 at 3:02 pm #119883AlisonBaughman;136496 wrote:3. This is the party room. Expect friends to come knocking on your door. Good room for an artistic type or for someone who is doing public speaking on the cruise. A Fun room with lively energy. Quite messy though.
Neighbors will complain about the late night noise from this room.
Woo hoo!!! Party in Paula’s room! :dance: :banana: :dance: :banana: :dance:August 27, 2007 at 4:15 pm #119884CarolynBModerator
Hmmm, Paula said her room number added up to 9, not 3 …Quote:My room number comes out to a 9 which is a spiritual teacher vibration.. cant get much more perfect than that for the intuitive cruise hehehe.
And about 9, Alison said …Quote:9. A Perfect room for a spiritual teacher or someone who is growing in spirit. Expect international visitors to come knocking. A room well suited to someone who takes a humanitarian approach to life and is well loved by all.August 27, 2007 at 6:10 pm #119885
ROFL! I stand corrected. I was reading that like ALL the points applied to her. OH well…Can it still be the party room? :DAugust 27, 2007 at 6:19 pm #119886
ok…I’m extremely slow today. (What’s new, aye?)
When figuring out the number, do we just add the digits in the number portion of the cabin number? Or do the letters preceding the numbers have to be included somehow? Letters have a corresponding number, correct?August 27, 2007 at 7:26 pm #119888CarolynBModerator
Yup … letters have a corresponding number:
AJS = 1
BKT = 2
CLU = 3
DMV = 4
ENW = 5
FOX = 6
GPY = 7
HQZ = 8
IR = 9August 27, 2007 at 9:47 pm #119890AlisonBaughmanParticipant
The letters preceeding your Room Number apply to the deck you are on and therefore apply to everyone on the deck where your room is located.
Your room number applies to the room you are in.
I would read the deck letter individually and then the room number individually.
EnjoyAugust 27, 2007 at 11:37 pm #119893
My original room number was an “8” which is so NOT like me. A friend recommended I change my cabin to a different part of the ship and that room number ended up being a “1” which sounds much more fitting…:DAugust 27, 2007 at 11:38 pm #119894
You know you are all welcome to hang out with me and Lori.. we have a nice room and a fitting number LOL.August 27, 2007 at 11:41 pm #119895
You may be sorry you posted that…lol Can they kick you off the ship for disturbing the peace? :DAugust 28, 2007 at 12:28 am #119898
hmmmm I dont think soooooo hahaha.. I will keep you guys under control…August 28, 2007 at 2:37 am #119904
Yes, Mom…:rolleyes: :D
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.