FriendsCommunitiesMetaphyiscalHeader

Forums Forums The After Life John Edward Cross Country on WE TV LI seminar (4/21) (merged threads)

11 voices
16 replies
  • Author
    Pam B
    Keymaster

Speaking of calendar events, do we have any members attending the 4/20 seminar on Long Island tonight?

MNT2BE
    Participant

I’m going tomorrow night…but don’t think I didn’t run and check my tickets to make sure I hadn’t written the wrong day on my calendar! ;)
    Beth

I just noticed that seminar (4/21) is not listed on the upcoming events.

peace_4_you
    Participant

Hi,

I’ll be at the Westbury seminar tonight! I’m very excited because I’ve never seen him live before. Yippee!

:) Jen

PBPan
    Participant

Have an amazing time! Please come back and tell us how it went! The more details the better!

God Bless,
    Megan

Ann S
    Participant

Have a good night MNT2BE and Jen at the seminar.
    Hope everything goes well for you both :thumbsup:
    Ann

Jude
    Participant

Can’t wait to hear all about it!

:jumper: :stick: :jumper:

JoDi
    Participant
    MNT2BE wrote:
    I’m going tomorrow night…Beth

Beth tell us all about it!! I’m going on Sunday!!

JoAnn

MNT2BE
    Participant

Tonight (4/21) was awesome! John was so wonderful. His readings seemed to come easily and were filled with amazing details. Thankfully, no one seemed to be suffering from psychic amnesia.

I have been fortunate to have seen John several times but I have to say that he was especially sharp tonight. There were several amazing readings but the one that was the most special for me was when HIS cousin Josephine came through to a woman in the audience. John was visibly emotional and seemed to be working very hard to keep it together. He expressed that he was surprised that he hadn’t “heard” from her sooner. She passed 2 months ago. He asked the woman to call Josephine’s family and pass on the messages and said that he would call them too.

John has said that it’s not an accident where people in the audience are seated and tonight was a perfect example. He said he had someone coming through who was murdered and stuffed in a trunk and found 2 or 3 people in the same section who knew someone who that had happened to. He also had a man who was shot and killed at a gas station and there were a few people in a different section who acknowleged that. In yet another section John had someone come through who crossed themselves over by hanging and there were at least 4 families who had experienced this!

At the end of the evening John made a wonderful special announcement that although Crossing Over had been cancelled he was going to continue having small gallery-like seminars on Long Island!

It’s really late, but if I think of anything else I will post it tomorrow.
    Beth

JoDi
    Participant

Thank you for posting so quickly. I have a friend who was there with her sister. They just lost their mother a few months ago. I hope she got some messages through the other readings!!

JoAnn

Jude
    Participant

Beth, thanks for your post! Sounds like a great evening, as usual. ;)

Get some rest, and if you think of anything else, you know where we’ll be! :D

peace_4_you
    Participant
    MNT2BE wrote:
    There were several amazing readings but the one that was the most special for me was when HIS cousin Josephine came through to a woman in the audience. John was visibly emotional and seemed to be working very hard to keep it together. He expressed that he was surprised that he hadn’t “heard” from her sooner. She passed 2 months ago. He asked the woman to call Josephine’s family and pass on the messages and said that he would call them too.

Yes! That reading was especially amazing. I think he turned 180 and asked who there was related to him and then clarified further that someone was there to hear from his cousin. It was very touching.

The other readings I found touching were the woman who was having trouble with drugs and her brother came through (also drug addict who crossed himself over with a gunshot I believe) to warn her and tell her to get help for her drug temptations.

Then there was a reading for a woman with five children who lost her husband. It was very sweet.

I have never seen JE in person before and it was a wonderful experience!!

Jen :)

PBPan
    Participant

WOW! Thank you for sharing so quickly, that is amazing that Josephine came through! I’m glad she did. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences!

Thanks and God Bless

:jumper: Megan

Amy Rose
    Participant

sounds like it was an amazing night!!! im happy that his cousin came thru for john. im sure he was glad to hear that. actually 2 friends of mine were there last night and they enjoyed it. they didnt realize the amount of people that were going to be there. i was glad that they were able to see him in action,altho one of the woman this was her second time because she had had a private reading with john before he became famous.

its wonderful to hear he will continue to do small gallery like groups in long island!!

hope to hear more about the night! take care! god bless!
    amy :)

forgiveness
    Participant

Hi Gang…
    I attended the Westbury Seminar 4/21
    It was so moving and healing.

At one point…A relative of JE’s come through.
    Josephine…John mentioned that she just passed from Cancer 6 weeks ago. She pulled John to my side of the room and connected with a woman who knew JEs family…There was a message for her to relay to her friends….Who happened to be John cousins.. …….John held back his emotions and delivered an important message to this woman who had to go and relay it back to JOHNS family…it was so moving. Then …John’s grandmother came through as well…..It was so emotional.

John did something neat at the end. He mentioned that Crossing over was cancelled and never to return. But felt he liked the small intimate feel of the gallery….He then metioned that he will contimue to do small gallery like readings on the Island . Then he pulled a man out of the audience and had him randomly pick people out of the audience….Those folks…won tickets to see John at these smal events!
    It was so exciting…
    The event was very healing and very high energy..John looked well rested as he mentioned he just got from a week of vacation. I am glad that he can rest and continue to do the hard work he does
    Angelina

PBPan
    Participant

His grandmother came through too!?!? What an incredible night for John’s family! Thanks again for sharing!

God Bless,
    Megan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.