FriendsCommunitiesMetaphyiscalHeader

Forums Forums The After Life John Edward Cross Country on WE TV Tonight’s seminar (2/13/04)

16 voices
30 replies
  • Author
    Pam B
    Keymaster

I just got off the phone with Nauset (Susan) and her friend was read tonight, and her mom got a mini-reading as well. She’s been read before (you can read about it here ) but she’s really happy for her friend who was read tonight.

She also asked John a question, about what he’s going to do now that the show has been canceled. ;)

I’ll let her tell you all about it when she gets a chance to log on and get her notes together, I don’t want to steal her thunder.

She received lots of validations of her own tonight too, and she’s on cloud 9 again.

Don
    Participant

We’re waiting… not so patiently, but we’re waiting.

Tracey123
    Participant

Im trying to be patient…but im not very good at it!!

Tracey123

:daisy: :daisy: :daisy:

Antsmom
    Participant

Yes, I’m sitting on edge to see what the next step will be. I just ‘know’ something is going on. Watching his shows lately, I can’t explain it, it’s just a feeling I have.

Much Love,
    Veronica

Antsmom
    Participant

p.s. I have started taping them and saving them. Because I know that there will be times I’m going to need some support and once Crossing Over is over, I’ll need my tapes. I am so glad that he has been addressing the loss of a child. And the questions and his answers are incrediably helpful. So just a little advice…..start taping and saving.

Much Love,
    Veronica

Namaste
    Participant

Pam you are teasing us :)

Amy Rose
    Participant

geez we are all at the edge of our seats waiting for someone to say something about this!!! patiently waiting…lol lets get this show on the road guys! lol like that saying goes, “good things come to those who wait…” hehehehe :jumper: :lwink:
    amy

Tracey123
    Participant

“Hello is there anybody out there”

Patiently waiting!!!

:musicnote :musicnote

Tracey123

Pam B
    Keymaster

I think she said she was going to spend the weekend with the family or friends that went to the seminar with her. She needed time to get her notes together anyway. She sounded pretty “buzzed” if you know what I mean!

Nauset
    Participant

I’m so sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys. I spent all day Saturday on Long Island. My daughter wanted to go to the mall and we also went to the cemetary on our way home. We let a balloon go up while there. My sister Elaine always loved balloons, so every time we go we let a balloon go up to Heaven.:musicnote
    Yesterday I was so busy I wasn’t home much and could not get to post.

Anyway, here’s what I asked John:

I raised my hand and he called on me. I said I was saddened to hear about the cancellation of the show. At that point, everyone in the audience moaned:eek:

He said “Yes the show has been cancelled”. I asked if he was going to do another show in the future. He replied “Yes but not THAT show, but if the right one comes along he would be open to it.” I hope the right show comes along.:) I got to tell a few people about the petition web site and gave out a few fliers we also left some flyers at the mall. Pam, I wish I could have done more. I will still keep putting the word out and hand out flyers where I can. Word really needs to get out. Judging from the audience reaction to my question, hardly anyone knew about the cancellation of the show.

Well I’ll be posting about my friends reading and my mom’s mini- reading soon. I still have to put my notes together. Talk to you all soon.

Susan

Dawn
    Participant

I am now wondering when they will stop airing CO episodes….eventually they must, and when that happens, I bet that we get a LOT more signatures because word will get out then. Anyone have any idea how much tape they have left to show? I initially heard that shows would air until the end of January, but obviously that’s not the case.

Thanks for the update, Nauset! I am sending up some balloons telepathically for your sister. :musicnote

Antsmom
    Participant

Thanks Sue for posting. I hope a new show replaces CO soon. But to be on the safe side, I’ve been taping them, because I know I’m going to need them when I feel down.

Much Love,
    Veronica

Katee
    Participant

I was also at the seminar on the 13th on Long Island, and like what was posted above, John said he would consider another show. But what I got from him was that he is looking forward to doing more teaching, and just go on with his work. He said something like the show had done what it was there to do and it was time to move on. I’m not going to quote him, but that’s what I remember.

But the good news is he’ll have more time to get thru that long waiting list for a private reading, and that’s one thing I’m looking forward to, even though the CO show only taped once a week I think.

Pam B
    Keymaster

It is good news that he’ll now have some time to do some other things besides tape a show. I also heard from many different sources that he’s glad that this particular show is over, mainly because of how Universal didn’t support the show the way it should have. I’m sure that was a major barrier for the process and quite frustrating. I’d be glad it was over too if I was him.

From what I hear in the industry, it takes some time to develop and sell a new show, so it sounds like he’ll have a good deal of time to spend on those other efforts in the meantime.

But what I definately heard, and was waiting for him to confirm (what I already knew) was that he’s interested in doing another show if it’s the right show. If he does get another show from another network, it would be good if we stayed involved in communicating to that network, so the same thing doesn’t happen again, i.e., Universal’s lack of support for the show.

Karn
    Participant

I too was at the Feb 13th seminar, and was so glad to hear Susan ask that question! I took John’s response exactly as Susan and Pam did, he is interested in doing another show, as long as it’s the right show. He also said something about it would need to be run by people that were vastly different from the one’s that ran CO. He described them in true JE fashion, funny, but to the point. I wish I could remember exactly how he worded it, but we had a couple of skeptics sitting next to us, and they were very distracting. I had to ask them several times to quiet down, they had come with their wives, a mistake one of them said she would not repeat again! She probably hoped that seeing John in action would change their opinion, but they would’ve had to listen to what he said to do that, and they just were not open to it.

Love and light,
    Karn :daisy:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.